Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Awesome Piper Reese!!! :)


Hey!!! :) My name is Sami, and I have 2 other websites. icarlyfans101.blogspot.com and I have samigrl1234.blogspot.com! :) so, check 'em out. I love piperspicks.tv! :) Piper Reese is the host of that show. It is very popular. She has interviewed people like Jennette McCurdy from iCarly, the creators of Phineas and Ferb, Aria Wallace from the Roxy Hunter movies, and more. Her very first episode was her reviewing Dominoes pizza! :) She is an amazing reporter, and if she had a TV show, I would totally watch it! you can check her out at piperspicks.tv or youtube.com/piperspicksTV, but all the best versions of her stuff are on her website. I made a little cartoon thing today of piper reese! I will post it on the top of the page! :)

Well, that's all I have to say about the awesome Piper
Reese!

Bye!
~Sami~

3 comments:

  1. I think you should choose a subject that everyone appreciates like putting videos and contests. It will help you to get more viewers.I know im famous but not everyone likes me.Send me messages to: piperspickstv@gmail.com and i will get back to you.

    Piper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your website is lame. No offense but there are waaaaaaaaaay better websites then this. You should really listen to people commenting on your site because they prove a point. And by the way piper is very weird and psycho and she has a agent and she meets celebrities and shes only 8 years old so its really unfair and i bet she doesnt even go to school because "SHES A CELEBRITY OOH LA LA!!!!" watever. Shes weird and your webshow is boring. I'm just saying
    ps: i know a wayy better websites than this.
    pps: incase you didnt notice...no one is looking at your site Sami.
    ppps: but there is one thing i like about piper: choose a subject that EVERYONE appriciates.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok screw this!!! you hobo!! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete